Clear View of the Treasure Coast
6888 SE Twin Oaks Circle
Stuart, FL 34997
Phone: (772) 546-3095
Clear View Screen Systems of The Treasure Coast - Palm Beach, Florida
Clear View Screens offer the most aesthetic and practical window & door screen solutions that provide natural ventilation while maintaining an insect free environment for the home.
With a Clear View Retractable Screen System you have freedom of choice!
Clear View Screens incorporate our Patented Safe-Glide Speed Reducer that keeps the screen from slamming back and keeping fingers safe! Older models that don’t have a speed reducer of some kind have pull bars that accelerate into their housings when they close; a child’s fingers in the wrong place at the wrong time could easily be bruised by an accelerating retractable screen.
Clear View's Safe Glide Retractable Screens, on the other hand, cause the pull bar to safely decelerate into it’s housing when released. our tests tests show a closure rate three to four times slower than the industry average.
What Makes Clear View Screens Better?
Things To Consider When Purchasing a Retractable Screen
- Where is the product made?
Is the screen door custom fit to your door?
- Clear View Screens are manufactured right here in the USA! Jacksonville, Florida in fact!
Does the screen door offer a safety feature to eliminate the chance of injury from a snap-back?
- All Clear View Screens are made to custom-fit your home.
Does the screen door offer a sill adapter to protect the bottom track, increasing the life of the product?
- Clear View Retractable Screens offer a patented speed reducer, which makes us "The ONLY retractable screen that doesn't snap back."
Does the Manufacturer offer multiple screen options including Solar Screen (Eliminates up to 60% of the sun's heat ) and Super Screen (5 times stronger than traditional fiberglass mesh?)
- During installation, we fit each door with a sill adapter (multiple colors available to best match your home.)
Does the Manufacturer offer hidden magnets for french doors?
- Clear View offers multiple screening solutions including Solar and Super Screen. We can also have your Company Logo, Favorite Photo, or Team Logo printed on your screen.
Does the Manufacturer offer a screen-preserving weld on the top and the bottom for a long life?
- Clear View Screens offers our Patented Hidden Magnet System.
Does the Manufacturer offer a protective, vinyl seal along the entire length of the screen where it secures to the pull-bar for longer life?
- Clear View offers our Patented screen weld on the top and bottom edge for long life!
Does the Manufacturer use lesser grade, recycled aluminum?
- Clear View wraps the screen with a durable vinyl seal, ensuring years of quality.
Is the Screen Frame painted or powder coated?
- Clear View uses only the best grade of aluminum for a better product.
What, if any warranty does the Manufacturer offer?
- (Powder Coating provides the frames with protection from harsh elements) Clear View powder coats all of the screen en casements and the process is done at our factory to ensure outstanding quality. - Ten Colors to choose from as well as stain grade and custom matching (Surcharges may apply.)
Who will perform the installation and have they been properly trained on the product line?
- Clear View stands with pride behind all of their products offering a limited lifetime warranty.
Do they have local references?
- Clear View trains all of their representatives at their factory in Jacksonville. In addition, they hold annual meetings to keep the installers up to speed as new products and improved installation techniques become available.
Are they licensed & Insured?
- Each distributor represents a specific territory and will proudly provide a list of satisfied customers.
Will they provide service for the screens in the future?
- Clear View Representatives are licensed and insured for your protection.
- Clear View has built their success one customer at a time. We offer annual maintenance to keep your screen in tip-top shape.
Clear View Company History
The Company, Clear View Products Southeast, Inc., was originally founded in Anaheim, California in October 2001 (after having undergone a year of research & development as well as market studies for the product in Phoenix, Arizona in 2000). Under its original name, Clear View Products, Inc., The Company created a successful market for the Clear View Retractable Screen System in the Western United States.
In March of 2004, The Company entered into a business venture with Prime-Line Company whom now represent and manufacture our product line on the west coast of the United States through a satellite company called "The Screen Pros". The company (then known as "Clear View Products, Inc.") was then dissolved and reincorporated as Clear View Products Southeast, Inc. in the city of Jacksonville, Florida. Today a joint effort is being made by both companies to sell the Clear View Product Line across the United States, Canada and other countries abroad.
The Company's mission has been to make its product line the best and most efficient product on the market by making constant improvements such as its patented "Safe Glide Speed Reducer" which has set the Clear View Retractable Screen Door in a league of its own. The Company has also made a commitment to explore new marketing strategies and strives to provide the best customer service available in the industry, ensuring that Clear View Products Southeast, Inc. will continue to grow and make its name the best one known in the industry.
Home | About Us | Clear View Product Features | Retractable Screens | Motion Screens
Maintenance & Warranty | Photo Gallery | Communities We Have Worked In | Contact Us